Of course you’ll have your own opinions, but the Budweiser, Ford and Kia ads are awesome.
This Sunday is the Super Bowl of advertising (oh yeah, there’s a football game, too). It’s the time when advertisers pay $5 million per 30 second spot — besides production costs — and try to stand out in the crowd.
Today, we are previewing the upcoming February 5, Super Bowl. Next week, we’ll do a postmortem of the 2017 ads.
Here are some things to expect for this Super Bowl:
- Starting February 1, YOU can vote atUSA Today’s Super Bowl Ad Meterfor your favorites.
- All ad time slots will be sold out for the game, which is on Fox TV.
- There will be 110+ million U.S. viewers.
- Pre-game and post-game advertising will be bigger than ever.
- Pepsi’s half-time show featuring Lady Gaga will be a spectacle aimed at younger adults more at than older ones.
- The NFL has turned down GNC’s advertisement.As Judann Pollack and Nathan Skid…
View original post 115 more words